An active NC Real Estate license is required for this position.
Real Estate Associates, an established property management company, is seeking an experienced residential property manager in Durham, NC. The position would manage a portfolio of residential properties, including a mix of single-family homes and small apartment communities. REA is a growing, regional brokerage and management company with a great culture and great people. Join us!
- Active NC Real Estate License
- Experience working in real estate and/or property management
- Solid customer service and organization skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A strong desire to grow and learn
- Active driver's license
Please include a short introduction and resume when applying
Job Type: Full-time with base salary and benefits
Pay: Negotiable depending on experience
- Remote work flexibility but must be based out of Durham, NC
- College degree required